How to Buy a Sound Level Meter
of the noise monitoring products presented by NoiseMeters can be purchased online. If you have an account with us (or if you want to start an account) then we can accept a Purchase Order by fax or by email and usually offer 30-day payment terms.
sound level meters and noise dosimeters offered by Noise Meters can be
- Locate the product (either from the catalogs on the Home page, or using the Search facility
- Click the Add to Basket link to add the product to your shopping
Online - Card Payment
Most products are in stock and can be bought using the Buy Now option on the product's page. Payment by credit card.
If you have an account with us then we can accept your Purchase Order by fax or email. If you want to open an account please call on 888-206-4377 or email.
Pay in Advance
If you prefer to pay in advance by cheque or bank transfer then we can send you a quotation or full proforma invoice. Please call or email for more details.
Price - What is included
The cost of delivery is calculated based on the delivery
address. This is done before you complete the order, giving the
option to check the cost of delivery first. You can see guideline shipping
prices on our delivery charges page.
For our European customers, VAT is added where applicable. Please visit one of the following
web sites for local prices, tax and delivery information:
For certain countries outside the USA and Europe there may also be an
import duty charge. For more information about this please visit our Export
Need a Quotation?
If you need a formal quotation then please contact email@example.com or phone on 888-206-4377. Our quotations are sent by email and we can usually get it to you within a few minutes of receiving your request. The quotation will show the product price, delivery charge and any applicable sales tax. The standard validity period is 30 days, but this can be extended on request.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the web site
By using this web site you show your agreement to our terms and conditions as presented on this page.
The text, images and code on this web site are the property of NoiseMeters and may not be copied or used without our written consent.
Payment to NoiseMeters can be made by card, bank transfer or check.
- Card payments are accepted through secure servers.
- We do not store card details, they are removed as soon as your order has been processed.
- Our web sites provide prices in various currencies: USD / CAD / AUD / GBP / EUR. The currency is indicated with all prices.
For customers with an account, payment must be made within 30-days of delivery, unless indicated otherwise on the invoice.
Ordering and Delivery
By purchasing items on our web site or by purchase order, you enter into a contract with NoiseMeters, for which the terms and conditions on this page are applicable.
Items in stock will usually be shipped within two working days of receiving your order and payment. Out of stock items will be placed on back-order and usually shipped within two weeks of order.
Guarantee and Warranty
All new products benefit from at least a 1 year guarantee. Some include a longer guarantee - see the web page for the product for more details. Used items are usually supplied with a 3-month guarantee.
The guarantee does not cover accidental damage or faults caused by misuse.
Our refund policy is for new goods purchased from NoiseMeters.
- A refund will be offered for goods returned within 7 days of delivery in an undamaged condition and in the original packaging.
- A "restocking fee" will apply to some sound level meters, noise dosimeters and calibrators. This covers the cost of calibrating the returned equipment and preparing it for resale. This restocking fee is usually 70% of the calibration/service charge. A calibration quotation can be obtained here.
- The cost of shipping may be deducted from the refund.
NoiseMeters will not pass your contact details to any third party without first gaining your permission. The information you provide will be used only for NoiseMeters to contact you about our products and to answer your questions.