SoundAlert - High Noise Level Warning
Some notes on setting up the SoundAlert, showing
most settings and an overview of how to use it.
1) Choose your mounting method
On a Tripod
2) Switch on
Switch the unit on
||The unit stays on permanently
||The unit can be programmed to switch on and off again
at set times of the day. For example, it can be set to
come on at 09:00 and go off at 17:00. For units running
on battery this extends the battery life to around 30
3) Choose Settings
Settings on the back panel of the SoundAlert
- 60-110 range will be suitable for most industrial applications
- 30-80 range should be ideal for office and similar noise levels.
- LIMIT keys select the alarm
limit between 30 and 130 dB.
- The default setting of "A" weighting and "Slow" is usually
4) Select Display Settings and Apply Power
The Display Settings and Power panel are found on the
side of the unit.
- The red/green switch selects the operation of the bright
- Red flashing when the level is high.
- Red flashing on high, green lit for 40s after level
- Green lit for 40s after level goes low.
- Show alarm when level is above or below the threshold.
- Alarm Output connects to the remote Warning
- DC 9V connects to the power supply that