Type 1 Data Logging, Integrating
Sound Level Meter
1 to IEC 60651, IEC 60804 and ANSI S1.4
- IEC 61672-1:2003 Class 1
- Simultaneous Leq, SPL, Lmax, Peak and Ln's (L10,
L50, L90, etc).
- "A", "C" and "Z" (flat from
10 Hz to 20 kHz ± 1.5 dB) frequency weightings on
- "C" weighting on channel 2 for simultaneous Peak
- RMS "Fast", "Slow" and "Impulse" time
- Clear graphical display with backlight.
- Rugged cast aluminum case.
- Seven Measurement ranges, covering:
- 21 to 140 dB(A), Peak 143 dB(C).
- Noise floor 18 dB(A).
- Powered by two AA cell batteries - over 30 hours operation.
- 13.3" x 2.9" x 0.9", 15.8 ounces
- 340mm x 75mm x 25mm, 450g
- Measurements stored for display or transfer to computer
using the software provided.
- Available in a weatherproof Outdoor
This precision grade sound level meter is particularly suitable
for environmental noise measurement. With its Type
1 performance, removable microphone stem (can take a microphone
extension cable), data storage and automatic timing functions it
meets most environmental applications. It is also perfectly suited
for the professional acoustician involved in noise at work applications.
Environmental and Community Noise Surveys
The Model 91 meter is ideal for general environmental and community
noise surveys and assessments. The ability to measure down to 21
dB(A) makes it suitable for locations with low ambient noise levels.
For this type of survey it is often necessary to make repeating,
timed measurements (e.g. measure every 15 minutes). The Model 91
can be set to make such measurements, automatically restarting
and storing parameters such as LAeq, L90, Lmax, and many others.
It also stores the Leq every second, giving a graph of the noise
level over time for further reporting and analysis.
Occupational Noise at Work Surveys
The Model 91 is a Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter and so is
more than adequate for most occupational noise measurements. For
OSHA type measurements please see our OSHA Sound
The Analyzer software and download cable are provided at
no extra cost with the Model 91. Click
here for more information.