CR822C Type 2 Integrating Sound Level Meter with Octave Band Filters
2 to IEC 60651, IEC 60804 and ANSI S1.4
- IEC 61672-1:2003 Class 2.
- Simultaneous Leq, SPL, Lmax, and Peak, Ln's.
- "A", "C" and "Z" (flat from 10
Hz to 20 kHz ? 1.5 dB) frequency weightings on channel 1, "C"
on channel 2 for simultaneous Peak measurements.
- Octave band filters.
- RMS "Fast" and "Slow" time weightings.
- Clear graphical display with backlight.
- Rugged cast aluminum case
- Seven Measurement ranges, covering:
- 25 to 140 dB(A), Peak 143 dB(C)
- Octave Bands: 19
dB(Z) to 140 dB(Z)
- Noise floors
- Powered by two AA cell batteries.
- 11.8" x 2.9" x 0.9", 15.8 ounces
- 300mm x 75mm x 25mm, 450g
- Measurements stored for display or transfer to computer using
the software provided.
The CR822C has many applications but was specifically designed for the
measurement of occupational noise. As required by the regulations, this is an integrating
sound level meter of Type
2 specification. For work areas with very high noise levels the Octave
Band filters give the ability to estimate the level at the ear with various
hearing protectors - this calculation is carried out automatically by
the software from a built in database of hearing protectors.
Despite all the functions, this instrument could hardly be quicker and
easier to use. Just switch on, press the run key and wait for the averaged
level to settle.
Deaf Defier Software
The Deaf Defier software and download cable are provided at no extra
cost with the CR822C. Click here
for more information.
<< Health & Safety Sound Level Meters
<< Environmental Noise Measurement