Integrating Sound Level Meter
The CR262A Integrating Sound Level Meter
is perfect for the measurement of noise in the working environment.
Unlike many sound level meters on the market, this one has
been designed to provide the functions required but be easy
and quick to use.
2 to ANSI S1.4, IEC 60651, IEC 60804 and
IEC 61672 Class 2
- Measurement range: 26 to 140 dB(A), 143 dB(C) Peak
- Simultaneous Leq, SPL, Lmax and Peak
- "A" and "C" frequency weightings
- Large and clear display with backlight
- Rugged lightweight cast aluminum case
- Battery life > 24 hours
- Recalls the last measurement when switched on
- Upgradable for more measurements and data storage
2 is adequate for most applications, this meter is
also available in Type
1 precision grade, order code CR261A.
Simple and Quick
Just calibrate, press Start, wait for the level to
settle, press Stop. At any time you can read the Sound
Level, LAeq and the LCPeak from the large backlit display.
You can even switch off, return to your office, switch on
and recall the last measurement made.